Tuesday, September 06, 2011

"My College Life"

       Some people say, college life is the most difficult part of our journey in our lives because it is more serious and a lot of struggles and sacrifices to get a degree or career that we want to achieve.
       My experience of college is actually interesting and kind of hard because I did expect the unexpected. When I first entered the portals of UI-PEN, I expected that we would be happy of my course and I thought it was easy for me to handle it, but I was disappointed because I find it hard and I realized that I just chose this course because it has more job opportunities, but I also realized that choosing a career is a very important matter, then I decided to shift course from BS Accountancy to BS Business Administration and now I'm so glad, comfortable and contented of the career that I want to have in the future.
      Bitterness, acceptance, perseverance and realization are all part of our college life, so if you find things so difficult just don't give up, face it and decide what options you have and follow where your thoughts and hearts belong.




with my college friends...
by: Neslin Joy Guillermo

No comments:

Post a Comment