Thursday, September 01, 2011

" Journey "

It tends to be my journey...


         Experiences? A memorable moment that helps me grow and develop to be a better person.
         I experienced joining in the kasadyahan Festival  for  2 years here Iloilo and Sinamba  sa  Reggata at Villa.In joining these events , I gained lots of friends, discipline to myself and it helps develop my self confidence.A good interaction/communication to your co warriors helps me gain lots of friends and someone to lean on in case of a problem, someone I can hold to if I feel so down. Listening to the instruction of the choreographer, challenge  me to have a discipline and applying what I learned in everyday living that helps me to be strong in every situation that I have encountered.
         I develop my self confidence through our choreographer, they want us to be confident for what we are doing and because of that experiences, it enhance my talents and skills to be lively and graceful in dancing.Dancing is my passion, every bit of the music and every move and steps that I make it made me realized of one thing, that dancing is not only for people who knows how to dance but it is for people who appreciated the tune  of every bit of the music and it's like a race of life sometimes your good on it and sometimes you will get trampled .
         These experiences develop my whole personality to deal with the things that I encountered every moment of my life. And it serves as my strength and guide to face the different obstacles and problems in my life. So if you want to have great journey of your lives don't waste the every single moment of your life because "time is gold".




Samba sa Reggata wih my co-warriors

by: Charmaine Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment